Join Us for a Conversation With
CEO, California Association of Nonprofits
Interviewed by Stacey Smith
Principal of SKS Consulting
Over the last 18 months, local nonprofits have worked tirelessly to provide critical partnership and community support in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many nonprofits thrived while others have had to fight for basic survival.
As businesses, philanthropic entities, and nonprofits begin their social impact planning for the year ahead, it is an opportune time to reflect upon the tribulations and triumphs that organizations have experienced during this challenging period. There is no better person than Jan Masaoka to share lessons of resiliencies and provide insight into what might lie ahead.
Other key topics of the discussion will include:
- Overall financial strength of the California nonprofit sector
- Impact of COVID-19 on nonprofit operations, including service delivery, fundraising, and hiring
- Importance of business, government, and foundation support to successful COVID response
- Progress with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Stories of lessons learned and innovations that have been successful
- The sector’s greatest needs at this time and how they might be addressed
Don’t miss this important discussion as you chart your course for 2022.
Building Social Impact Resilience
Date and Time
Tuesday Dec 14, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 PM PST
Free to members and nonmembers